CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

7 December 2010

A shaker card


Well I must be mad delivering my Avon orders in sub zero temperatures lol
and then coming home to no hot water or heating can things get any worse?
Unable to do hardly anything due to frostbite in my fingers and toes I thought I'd share a card I made yesterday for our neice.
Its a penguin stamp from little claire coloured with promarkers,
shaker made using layered circle nesties with acetate as the window,
the snow is expandable snow from poundland (unexpanded of course).
Keep warm everyone xxxx

4 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you get for heating fixed soon, I feel for you. Jolly card, love the stamp and love what you've done with it. xxx

Anne said...

This is a greatr card, Carrie. Think I'll have to get some expanadable snow too! :)xx

coops said...

gorgeous card carrie.love the penguin and snow :D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card hun, Hope you've got your heating sorted! xxx