CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

19 November 2010

Need to start soon,very soon

How bad am I only 5 christmas cards made oooopps,
I say every year I will start in summer but never do, maybe next year lol.
I have so much to do at the moment with christmas and our wedding in June.
I have just finished my first exams,and have started Avon.
Then what happens I get a flu bug uuuurgh!
Hopefully Ill get on with it next week, or maybe not as we are getting the loft converted
so we shall see. This does mean I get my own craft room though, yipeee!
I have had time for blog hopping though and I must say the cards
and projects are beautiful and such and inspiration.
Thanx for the lovely comments and hope to be back on with it next week xxxxx

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sorry you're not well but it's no excuse you need to get your finger out and get on with it!!! I need another lovely Christmas card to case please. :)

Julie said...

I haven't made many cards either and I have quite a few birthday cards to make for December too. Good news about your own dedicated craft room. xxx