CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

2 September 2010

Commisioned Christening card

A friend asked me to make a christening card and this is what I can up with.
I used my own white cardstock 5x5,
my own light blue cardstock punched with the Stampin'up eyelet punch.
I used the stampin'up wedding papers in white,
marrianne designs die cutter, and the lotv stamp.
The stamp was coloured with promarkers, colours include:
pastel blue, pastel pink, tan and ice grey 2.
Hope they like it.

3 comments:

coops said...

wow gorgoeus card.the image is really beautiful and i love your soft colours :)

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its stunning carrie, love the layout and colours xxx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Carrie. Think this is my favourite LOTV stamp... or one of them anyway! :) xxx